Concern Worldwide (UK) is a Company Limited By Guarantee And Not Having A Share Capital (Registered in England and Wales with registered number 4323646) which has been granted Charitable Status by The Charity Commission for England and Wales (Registered Number 1092236) and The Office of The Scottish Charity Regulator (Registered Number SCO38107). The Registered Offices of Concern Worldwide (UK) are 13/14 Calico House, Plantation Wharf, London, SW11 3TN. Concern Worldwide (UK) is a subsidiary organisation of Concern Worldwide an Irish Registered Charity.
We mean business
We mean business
Concern Worldwide means business. We always have, with honesty and integrity.
For 50 years, Concern has worked with the world’s poorest and most vulnerable, changing the lives of people in extreme poverty. Significant progress has been made in reducing hunger levels around the world, but we know we won’t solve the problem of hunger alone. That’s why we need your help.
Partner with us. Make it your business.
We are looking for strong partners who believe in transformation, who think big and are willing to support those in dire need.
We implement a variety of initiatives and programmes that highlight vital issues around the world. So however you decide to show your Concern, you’ll know your organisation is helping to support families and communities, just like our own, to make a real difference to the things that matter to us all, like livelihoods, health and education.
Ways to get involved
- Fund a project - work with us to fund a specific project.You can choose to make a one-off charitable donation, or provide funding over a number of years to help sustainably lift some of the world’s poorest people out of poverty.
- Partner with us - we can work together to engage your employees by sharing fundraising ideas, promoting events and sharing stories of how you are helping Concern support some of the most vulnerable people in the world.
- Payroll Giving - help us inform your employees and give them the opportunity to benefit from this tax efficient donation method.
- Become a Disasters Emergency Appeal Partner - help us respond quickly and effectively when a crisis hits by committing to raise awareness and funds when people are most in need.
- Purchase a Concern Gift - help bring hope to those who need it most.
- Cause Related Marketing - display the Concern brand on your product and agree a financial contribution to highlight your commitment to tackling poverty.
- Corporate donations - make a donation to mark a special anniversary or in lieu of cards at Christmas.
Whether you want to support a specific project, or become an Emergency Partner and help when people need it most, we will work with your organisation to ensure we deliver a partnership that makes a positive, lasting impact on your work as well as ours.
Contact [email protected] or 0800 032 4001 to start a conversation about partnering or to arrange a brief presentation to your team.