Where we work
Targeting the most vulnerable communities across 25 countriesWhere we work
Our annual report
Read about Concern's activities and achievements in 2018Read the report
Donate now to help us tackle hunger and transform livesDonate now
If you have decided to leave a gift in your Will to Concern, it could start making a difference today. Your story and motivations to support Concern in this crucial way may inspire others to also make a lasting difference to people living in extreme poverty by leaving a gift in their Will.
We of course understand this can be a private issue, and so you can also choose to remain anonymous by ticking the relevant box at the end of the form. There is no need to share any specific amounts either, but your words could still move others to follow your example.
Here are a few points that may help you tell your story:
- How did you first learn about Concern and the work we do?
- Why did you choose to include a gift to charity in your Will?
- What is your vision for the future and what would you like your legacy to achieve?
- What is it about our work and values that inspired you to include Concern in your Will?
- What would you say to someone thinking of leaving a legacy to Concern Worldwide?
Tell us your story
Other ways to help
We partner with a range of organisations that share our passion and the results have been fantastic.