Where we work
Our annual report
It's quick and easy to set up a fundraising page for Concern Worldwide (UK). Just follow the steps below to create your page and start accepting donations online:
- Log into your account and click ‘Start Fundraising'.
- When asked 'Are you fundraising for a registered charity?', select 'Yes, continue'.
- Select the ‘Start Fundraising’ orange button under the ‘charity’ box.
- Search for Concern Worldwide UK and click ‘select’. It’s important that you choose our UK page as we’ll be able to claim 25% extra on any donations from UK tax payers.
- Let us know whether you're taking part in an event, celebrating an occasion, fundraising in memory or doing your own thing.
- If you can't see your event listed, select ‘Add your own’ at the bottom of the page and tell us a bit more about your activity.
- Choose your web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family when asking them to donate.
- Tick 'Yes' if you're running a bake sale, or selling tickets to an event, raffle or auction. Donations to your Page won't be eligible for Gift Aid. Find out more here.
- Click ‘Create your page’.
Other ways to help
Give a one-off, or a monthly, donation today.
From mountain trekking to marathon running, join us for one of our many exciting outdoor events!
With an extensive range of alternative gifts, we have something to suit everybody.
Leave the world a better place with a life-changing legacy.
We partner with a range of organisations that share our passion and the results have been fantastic.
Raise money for Concern by organising your own charity fundraising event.