Where we work
Our annual report
Fundraising can feel like a daunting task sometimes, but we've got loads of tips, guides, and inspiration to help you raise the most you can and help us to continue transforming lives.
Quick fundraising tips to get started
- Sign up to one of our events or challenges, or you can even set up your own fundraiser
- Make sure to set up your JustGiving page so people can easily sponsor you
- Tell people why! Add a bit about why you are fundraising for Concern - and don’t forget to add a photo. People with a photo will raise on average 15% more!
- Sponsor yourself! This shows you are committed, and people who do so tend to raise twice as much!
- Don't be afraid to share, either on social media, email or in person
- Think of interesting ways to get people excited about your fundraising and wanting to sponsor you, we've got a couple of ideas on our A to Z of fundraising.
- In a world of social media, it's really easy to keep everyone updated on your progress and you can also encourage others to get involved
- Get in touch with our team to get hold of promotional materials or support you may need
Other ways to help
Give a one-off, or a monthly, donation today.
From mountain trekking to marathon running, join us for one of our many exciting outdoor events!
With an extensive range of alternative gifts, we have something to suit everybody.
Leave the world a better place with a life-changing legacy.
We partner with a range of organisations that share our passion and the results have been fantastic.
Raise money for Concern by organising your own charity fundraising event.